CX Horticulture UK is a trading name of United Fertilisers, 1/27 Crompton Road, Rockingham WA 6168, Australia
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, any address you provide and your email activity*.
If you are using a mobile device and shopping with us online or browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
*Email activity includes whether or not you opened one of our emails, and which links you clicked within the email.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• When you access our website
• When you contact us or we contact you to take part in surveys, competitions or promotions
• When you contact our customer services team online or over the phone
• When you engage with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly)
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT ARE OUR LEGAL JUSTIFICATIONS FOR DOING SO?
To make our products available to you
We use your personal data to process orders you place on our website on our free samples website, or to send products you have won in our online competitions.
Should we collect your data from an online survey we may also use your personal data to measure how satisfied you are with our products or service. This includes troubleshooting in connection with using our products or your requests for services or when you ask us questions on social media)
For internal business purposes
We may use your personal data for our internal business purposes, such as improving our website, our customer service or our products and identifying how our products or services are used.
It is in our interests as a business to use your personal data in this way. For example, we want to ensure our website and works properly We also want to make sure our products are efficient and of high quality.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
In order for us to provide our services to you, we may share your personal data with selected trusted third party service providers, our group companies, or our distributors in various countries. Due to the nature of product distribution, we may introduce new companies from time to time. We will add these companies to the list below as and when they become distributors of our products.
2am Manufacturing Ltd
Transfer of your personal data outside the EEA
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for example the USA, in the following circumstances
• If you have entered and online competition where the winner is being picked from a worldwide list
• If you’ve submitted any digital content, such as photographs, which you intend for CX to publish on its websites or social media on your behalf.
If you would like further information please contact us.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a number of rights relating to your personal data and / or information and what happens to it, they are.
• object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
• object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
• otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
• access personal data we hold about you;
• require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
• require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
• request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
6. CHANGING YOUR PREFERENCES
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our products or services, or for other marketing purposes, you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe from our email service by clicking the “unsubscribe” button that appears in emails, or by contacting us (see the contact details on our contact page).
We want to ensure that all the information we have about our customers is factually correct and up to date. Should you discover that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate or needs changing (for instance, you may have changed your name or address) then please contact us so that we can correct it.
7. SECURITY AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
How secure is your personal data?
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various controls to protect your data. We protect your data by using firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also make sure that there are physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
Retention of your personal data
Cookies are placed onto your machine by every website you visit, and most of those websites, including ours, may not function correctly without them. However if you would like to disable cookies, you can read how to do so here.
By continuing to use our website, you agree to allow these cookies to be placed on your machine.